Search through our RKIPTV FAQ and Support Page for answers to any questions you may have. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, stop by our Facebook Support Page and ask your question… or send us an email. Either way, you will experience the finest IPTV Support offered!
RKIPTV is here for you!
- Go to Settings – Add Ons – My Add Ons
- Then navigate to PVR Clients – PVR IPTV Simple Client – Settings – EPG Settings
- Change EPG Time Shift to your desired Setting
- Select OK
- Press “Back” 4 times
- Select “Live TV” – Disable
- Select “Clear Data”
- Select “Enable”
- Press Back 2 times
- Guide will reload and time will be correct
As always, if you have trouble, please visit our Contact Page and either mail us or go to our Facebook Page for help!
Please go to the following link if you’re having VLC Issues:
- If you’re having issues with Perfect Player:
Change the decoder under settings-player. Find which one works best for you by switching around. This is simply trial-and-error. In the Android APK, under settings, the best decoder is VLC, however MXplayer may be good for you as well.